ALEA RESIDENCES BACOOR CAVITE
Alea Residences is the first medium rise condominium development in Bacoor, Cavite developed by DMCI Homes. DMCI Homes is a developer with proven track record in on-time delivery, quality and design.
Alea Residences features a Neo-Asian Balinese architecture with an invigorating mix of resort inspired amenities.
|SIZE OF DEVELOPMENT
|15,475 SQ.M (1.55 HAS)
|Las Piñas-Talaba Diversion Road, Brgy. Zapote 3, Bacoor, Cavite
|NO. UNITS/UNIT MIX
|563 / 2BR & 3BR
|243 SLOTS / 43%
|UNIT & GROSS FLOOR AREA (sq. m)
62 -93 (GFA)
|2BR – 3.236Mn – 3.454Mn
3BR – 5.128Mn – 5.276Mn
Alea Residences is located quietly in Las Piñas – Talaba diversion road
- Alea Residences is situated near three major roads that makes it very accessible in all locations in and out of the National Capital Region: Manila-Cavite expressway in the north, Alabang – Zapote road in the east, Emilio Aguinaldo highway in the west
- Public transportation is present in the area of Alea Residences, such as bus and jeepneys
- Accessibility to and from different places of interest from Alea Residences is easy
- Alea Residences is only 700 m from Cavitex
HOW TO GET TO ALEA RESIDENCES
VIA EDSA / CAVITEX
- Take EDSA heading Southbound
- Turn left to Roxas Boulevard and head towards Cavitex**
- Exit Cavitex towards Bacoor-Las Piñas area
- Turn left to Longos road; Stay on right lane as you approach Alabang-Zapote flyover
- Make a u-turn to Las Pinas-Talaba Diversion Road
- The property is on the left side
**You may also reach Cavitex via Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard
- Take SLEX heading southbound and exit via Sucat towards Dr. A. Santos Ave.
- Drive straight ahead until you reach u-turn slot (after SM Sucat) to merge to C5 extension
- Turn right to C5 extension
- Turn left to Diego Cera Ave. (formerly Quirino Ave.)
- Turn right to Alabang-Zapote Road then make a u-turn at u-turn slot
- Turn right to Las-Piñas-Talaba Diversion Road
- The property is on the left side
|St. Dominic Academy College of Asia
|St. Joseph’s Academy
|Divine Light Academy
|University of Perpetual Help System
|Southville International School
|SM City Bacoor (Aguinaldo Hi-way)
|Star Mall Las Pinas (Alabang Zapote Road)
|SM Center (Alabang-Zapote Road)
|St. Dominic Hospital
|University of Perpetual Help System
|Las Piñas Doctors Hospital
|Alabang Medical Center
OTHER POPULAR DESTINATIONS
|Aseana City (via Cavitex)
|Makati CBD (via Cavitex)
|St. Joseph Parish – Bamboo Organ
- Seasons Mall will soon rise in Molino Blvd. and will introduce a new leisure park in the area, Flow House Manila (8.4 Km. away)
- The sub-urban outdoor mall has 25,778 sq. m floor area to lease it out to both locals and international concept shops.
- The mall will attract sports entusiast from all over the region and nearby cities because of the first indoor surfing place in the country
Value Proposition Value Proposition
- Alea Residences is the first medium rise condominium development in Bacoor, Cavite developed by DMCI Homes, a developer with proven track record in on-time delivery, quality, & design.
- Alea Residences features a Neo-Asian Balinese architecture with an invigorating mix of resort inspired amenities and upgraded community facilities.
- Alea Residences is perfect for upwardly mobile young families and accomplished professionals looking for an exclusive, secure, and comfortable living environment that is strategically located to different places of interests.
- SUBURBAN CHARM MEETS RESORT-STYLE LIVING
Your comfort and relaxation extends beyond the floor area of your unit.
With a bigger amenity area allocation, future residents are assured of a home where family and community relationships will be fostered.
THE SIGNATURE FEATURES OF ALEA RESIDENCES
- Breezeway: to enhance the flow of natural ventilation and lighting. This feature encourages air circulation and natural lighting which also allows you to save on energy consumption.
- Garden Atrium: These areas are lush verdant vegetation that improves not only aesthetics of your home but also maintain fresh air.
- Single Loaded Corridors: the piece de resistance of DMCI Homes Resort Living Signature features. These corridors open up to a balcony overlooking the landscaped atrium. This feature is a far cry from the usual residential building feature where your unit opens up to face another unit’s door. With this feature, you will no longer have that usual cooped up feeling.
Neighbouring the warm and friendly communities of the south, Alea Residences is strategically located within the Southern delta- providing convenient access to major roads such as Cavitex, Alabang-Zapote Road and easy access to urban centers of the metro.
MAXIMIZED LIVING AREAS
Each unit is designed to perfectly maximize the livable floor area of every section of your home, ensuring that there will always be room for all your family’s needs.
COMFORT & SECURITY OF CONDO LIVING
Be greeted by the serenity of exclusive condominium living. With 24/7 security, be assured of restful and serene nights.
WE DELIVER SPEED. SKILL. RELIABILITY. QUALITY.
DMCI Homes: A consistent trusted brand of Quality
With various accolades from different international and national organizations, DMCI Homes is a consistent, trusted brand and one of the top choices in the real estate industry. Committed to provide superior quality on its works, DMCI Homes brings its expertise to Alea Residences
All of its projects undergo thorough checking, from drawings to construction up to turnover of each unit. DMCI Homes formed an independent department that focuses specially on the quality of the communities we build to ensure customer satisfaction.
Primary Target Market
- End-users Upgraders from Las Pinas and Cavite Area
- EARLY NESTERS: Start-up young families or married couples between 30 to 45 years of age with 1-2 kids, from toddler to elementary level, occupying from middle to top management positions in reputable companies.
- UPGRADERS They may already have a primary house (or renting), located within the vicinity. Seeking for harmony and work-life balance. Monthly Household income: 120K and up Driven to succeed and attracted to a life of comfort, and to some extent, even prestige.
Secondary Target Market
- Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) looking of a spacious and secured living environment for them and their families
- Investors who are acquiring properties to rent it out or with the intent of selling and receive a profit from the sale
- Status seekers & competent individuals
- Established, successful, and logical individuals who are highly focused on attaining affluence and recognition through hard work
- Prefer reputable, trusted, and highly recommended developers who will give them value for their money
Architectural Concept Architectural Concept
- Balinese Architecture is one of the most popular Asian tropical Architecture styles, with a distinct flair for being harmonious with nature.
- The ALEA Residences is a product of first hand pleasure of resort-like hospitality in the urban landscape. The whole architecture is a symphony of carefully orchestrated flavours of Asian tradition, nature inspired amenities and tropical design.
- The use of large, pitched roof overhangs typically made out of thatch or shingled roof.
- Materials commonly used in Balinese homes or structures includes wood and natural stone, plastered walls painted in earthy colours and characteristic wood floor finishes.
- Designed more to complement the architecture to which structure they are attached to, can withstand hot climate, and mimics natural tropical landscape.
SITE DEVELOPMENT PLAN
- DARMA – May 2019
- SURYA – July 2019
- RAJA – Sept 2019
- BUDI – Feb 2020
UNIT TYPES and Payment Terms
10% Downpayment for Units Facing Back
15% Down payment for Units Facing Amenities
2 Bedroom Inner 62 sqm
2 Bedroom Inner Unit 65 sqm
3 Bedroom A End Unit 86.5 sqm
3 Bedroom B End Unit 92.5 sqm
10% to 15% Minimum Down payment which can be deferred monthly until Completion/RFO date
Remaining Balance through In-house or Bank Financing after Completion/RFO date
|Audio Visual Room
|Picnic and Barbecue Area
Commercial Areas (c/o Developer)
- Convenience Store
- Water Station
- Laundry Station
Reservation and Requirements
To reserve a unit in Alea Residences, you would only need the following:
- Client Registration Form
- Reservation Agreement Form
- Copy of any Valid ID
- Reservation Fee Php 20,000 for a unit and/or Php 10,000 for parking
After reservation, other requirements we would need are the following:
- Valid IDs with clear photo and signature
- Proof of Billing Address (This should match your preferred billing address indicated in the Reservation Agreement Form). If you don’t have your own proof of billing, you can make use of someone else’s with authorization form
- Signed Computation Sheet
- Marriage Certificate
- TIN number – if not available, we can get new ones for you
After submission of requirements, your contracts for your Alea Residences Unit and/or Parking Slot shall then be drafted which usually takes a week to be released.
For the down payments for Alea Residences, we have 3 modes of payments (3 options):
- Philippine Post Dated Checks (PDCs) for the down payments – If not available, you can make use of a friend’s or relative’s checks with authorisation letter
- Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) from accredited banks
- Bills Payment Option through accredited Remittance Centers
The remaining balance can either be financed through Bank Financing or In-house Financing. Below is the list of accredited banks that you can make use of:
- Asia United Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- China Bank Savings
- Eastwest Bank
- Planter’s Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank
- Philippine Business Bank
- Robinson’s Bank
- Security Bank
- Union Bank
We assist in your application for Bank Financing which is initiated within 6 months from turnover of your unit.