Fairlane Residences in Kapitolyo Pasig
Fairlane Residences is DMCI Homes’ next upcoming project in Pasig City to be launched this year February 2018. The project will have a single building with 51 floors featuring 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom units.
W Capitol Dr, Kapitolyo, Pasig City, NCR, 1603
TYPE OF DEVELOPMENT
# OF BUILDINGS
1 Building with 12 Elevators
# OF FLOORS
51 Floors (50 Residential Floors). 6 Basement Levels
# OF UNITS
1,140 Units and 799 parking slots
2 Bedroom Units and 3 Bedroom Units
The estimated turnover year for Fairlane Residences would be July 2023
Fairlane Residences will be located along W Capitol Dr, Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Fairlane Residences in Google Maps
Street View of where Fairlane Residences will be put up
Fairlane Residences will be in close proximity to Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Ortigas Business Center which hosts several commercial and business establishments.
Business & Commercial Hubs
- Capitol Commons 1.3 km – 3 mins
- Robinsons Galleria 2.9 km – 19 mins
- Shangri-La Mall 1.6 km – 6 mins
- SM Megamall 2.5 km – 7 mins
- La Consolacion College – Pasig 7.4 km – 15 mins
- Lourdes School of Mandaluyong 2.1 km – 6 mins
- St. Paul College Pasig 2 km – 6 mins
- University of Asia and the Pacific 3 km – 8 mins
- Rizal Medical Center 2.6 km – 14 mins
- St. Luke’s Medical Center Global City 5 km – 22 mins
- The Medical City 4.3 km – 22 mins
- Victor R. Potenciano Medical Center 2.4 km – 11 mins
- MRT – Boni Avenue Station 2.7 km – 15 mins
SITE DEVELOPMENT PLAN
For reference of what to expect, check out the development plan for the project below.
Below are the floor plans for Fairlane Residences having double loaded corridor design with Garden Atriums and Sky Patios every 5 levels. We have 22 to 24 units per floor for the project.
UNIT TYPES and SAMPLE COMPUTATIONS
Fairlane Residences will feature 2 Bedroom units and 3 bedroom units. Below are the layouts for each unit type.
2 Bedroom Type A
2 Bedroom Type B
2 Bedroom Type C
2 Bedroom Type D
2 Bedroom Type E
3 Bedroom End Unit
Tandem Unit A
Tandem Unit B
Our updated Price list for Fairlane Residences shall be provided upon request.
Turnover dates (RFO dates) will vary depending on floor level detailed below.
|43rd – PH||Sep-23|
|33rd – 42nd||Oct-23|
|23rd – 32nd||Nov-23|
|12th – 22nd||Dec-23|
|2nd – 11th||Jan-24|
AMENITIES AND FACILITES
Our communities in our high rise developments feature resort-like amenities and lots of open space. DMCI Homes’ existing projects should give you an idea of what amenities you could expect for Fairlane Residences.
The usual amenities and facilities are the Swimming Pool, Basketball Court (not available for some projects), Lawn/Recreation Area, Playground, Convenience Store, Entertainment Room, Function Room and Fitness Gym.
- Guarded gate and entrance, and 24 hour roving personnel
- Maintenance of landscaped areas
- Taxi call-in service
Reservation and Requirements for Fairlane Residences
To prepare for reservation of a unit in Fairlane Residences, you would need the following:
- Client Registration Form
- Reservation Agreement Form
- Copy of any Valid ID
- Reservation Fee Php 20,000 for a unit and/or Php 10,000 for parking
After reservation, other requirements we would need are the following:
- Valid IDs with clear photo and signature
- Proof of Billing Address (This should match your preferred billing address indicated in the Reservation Agreement Form). If you don’t have your own proof of billing, you can make use of someone else’s with authorization form
- Signed Computation Sheet
- Marriage Certificate
- TIN number – if not available, we can get new ones for you
After submission of requirements, your contracts for your Fairlane Residences Unit and/or Parking Slot shall then be drafted which usually takes a week to be released.
For the down payments for Fairlane Residences, we have 3 modes of payments (3 options):
- Philippine Post Dated Checks (PDCs) for the down payments – If not available, you can make use of a friend’s or relative’s checks with authorisation letter
- Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) from accredited banks
- Bills Payment Option through accredited Remittance Centers
The remaining balance can either be financed through Bank Financing or In-house Financing. Below is the list of accredited banks that you can make use of:
- Asia United Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- China Bank Savings
- Eastwest Bank
- Planter’s Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank
- Philippine Business Bank
- Robinson’s Bank
- Security Bank
- Union Bank
We assist in your application for Bank Financing which is initiated within 6 months from turnover of your unit.
For More Information and Enquiries, Send us a Message Below
For More Information and Enquiries, feel free to contact us